Read the bio's from our ambassadors below and get to know them better!
Rugby speedster, TikTok Star (RuckStarLizzie_), content writer, author, the list goes on!
Lizzie is on a mission to improve exposure for the women's game and we think she is an incredible role model for our young Half Backs :)
We are excited to announce our next ambassador, Zainab Alema (aka Zee). Zee is a Hijabi rugby player, a NICU nurse, founder of Studs in the Mud and mother of three children. Is there anything she can't do!
You have probably seen him on television during international rugby matches as one of the referees. He won World Rugby Referee of the Year in 2019. Next to being a professional referee, he is a barrister and a local father of two rugby loving children.
Local mum, played and coached Teddington Antlers Women over the past 12 years, proud founder of Scrumqueens. Ali does it all! We are very pleased to announce Ali as our next ambassador.
- Positive environment
- Experience winning & losing
- Trying your best every session
- Encouragement from parents and coaches
- Push themselves to perform better
- Increase agility, balance & coordination
- Increase motorskills
- Encourages empathy and friendship
- Learn to respect themselves and others
- Being part of a team, focus on teamwork
- Rugby & multi skill games
- Focus on fun and safe activities
- Running around in one of the most beautiful parks in West London, with friends and family