Read the bio's from our ambassadors below and get to know them better!
We are proud to announce our first ambassador, Freya Aucken. Freya is our youngest ambassador & has been playing rugby since the age of 7. Freya would like to encourage and support children to play sports.
He has competed and represented his country of birth at the international level for 18 years. Rugby has changed his life and quit simple without rugby he wouldn't be the man he is today.
We will be announcing the next ambassador next week!
- Positive environment
- Experience winning & losing
- Trying your best every session
- Encouragement from parents and coaches
- Push themselves to perform better
- Increase agility, balance & coordination
- Increase motorskills
- Encourages empathy and friendship
- Learn to respect themselves and others
- Being part of a team, focus on teamwork
- Rugby & multi skill games
- Focus on fun and safe activities
- Running around in one of the most beautiful parks in West London, with friends and family