1-2-1 private rugby session with Coach Nicole
Due to the national lockdown all our Half Backs classes are paused. However, Coach Nicole is available to provide outdoor private 1-to-1 rugby sessions for children aged 3–15-years in local parks or green spaces.
1-to-1 Private Rugby Session
What does this include?
Coach Nicole will discuss with the child and/or parent what the child would like to work on. Based on that Nicole will tailor the session in conversation with the parent and/or child.
All the equipment will be limited and will be disinfected before every session.
Nicole’s focus for delivering a 1-2-1 private session
Run a Covid-19 Safe Session ✅
Focus on Technique & Skills ✅
Developmental Games ✅
Understanding Player Perspective ✅
About Coach Nicole
Nicole has been playing rugby 15s & 7s for over 13 years. Five of those years playing at a professional level as a national 7s player for the Netherlands. Aside from playing Nicole has a keen passion for coaching the younger generation.
Nicole received her RFU level 2 in 2017 and started out as a backs coach for Teddington Ladies and Head Coach of Teddington Girls. Following this Nicole has been coaching for J.Heald, delivering rugby PE lessons in South West London. Nicole has also held positions as head coach of a new university team called Babas and volunteered as a Director of Rugby for Middlesex a Women & Girls.
For more information or to book, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Positive environment
- Experience winning & losing
- Trying your best every session
- Encouragement from parents and coaches
- Push themselves to perform better
- Increase agility, balance & coordination
- Increase motorskills
- Encourages empathy and friendship
- Learn to respect themselves and others
- Being part of a team, focus on teamwork
- Rugby & multi skill games
- Focus on fun and safe activities
- Running around in one of the most beautiful parks in West London, with friends and family