Read our recents news about Covid-19 and the impact on Half Backs Rugby.
Please read our most recent Covid-19 Practice Guidance before the start of the Autumn Term.
We have put a few changes in place to keep our half backs families, children, staff as safe as possible. Please read before booking online.
Our Covid-19 map for our current sessions (July). Please read before attending Half Backs Rugby.
- Positive environment
- Experience winning & losing
- Trying your best every session
- Encouragement from parents and coaches
- Push themselves to perform better
- Increase agility, balance & coordination
- Increase motorskills
- Encourages empathy and friendship
- Learn to respect themselves and others
- Being part of a team, focus on teamwork
- Rugby & multi skill games
- Focus on fun and safe activities
- Running around in one of the most beautiful parks in West London, with friends and family